At DataDis, we are proud to have more than 1000 integrations between our maintenance software solutions and different solutions in the heavy vehicle and equipment industry. By constantly developing new partnerships, we make MIR-RT, our mechanical workshop management software, the central point of your fleet management. When we implement our software, we connect to the entire digital ecosystem you already have in place and make integrations with all the solutions you use beforehand.
Today, we are happy to announce that our accounting integration with Oracle is finally available to our customer base!
How Does the Accounting Integration With Oracle Work?
The new integration developed by our integrations team offers a feature that makes it easier to account for expenses and revenues related to mechanical maintenance: sharing data between your accounting system and your maintenance software.
Indeed, without an accounting bridge, each operation, such as work orders, purchase orders or parts requisitions, is recorded in your mechanical workshop management software and then categorized in your Oracle accounting system as accounting operations. This double data entry adds an enormous burden to your processes. It causes your administrative staff to spend more time recording operations than finding ways to improve and reduce your costs. Fortunately, this new integration allows all Oracle and MIR-RT users to optimize their organizational processes.
How Can Our Accounting Integration With Oracle Help You?
- Abolition of double data entry in your different systems;
- Reduction of the risk of problems related to careless human errors;
- Centralization of information to make better business decisions;
- Monitoring of expenses and accounting information related to maintenance in real-time from MIR-RT or Oracle;
- Ability to configure error rules that automate the control of accounting operations for repetitive errors;
- Possibility of managing inventory movements automatically.
Learn more about how an accounting bridge works and its benefits for your organization by reading the article we wrote exclusively here!
If you want more information about our integrations, please contact us, we will be happy to help with any questions.