DataDis is a leading provider of fleet maintenance software solutions for any organization managing fleets or heavy equipment. We offer solutions adapted for the transport, construction, bus, cities & municipalities, leasing centres, and repair centres industries.
Our mission is to make sure that our clients’ vehicle fleets stay reliable and safe by logging and optimizing their mechanical maintenance operations.
Do you want to have fun and take on challenges that match your talent?
DataDis is currently expanding and is looking for a dynamic Technical Support Agent with good communication skills to complete our dream team!
Location : Quebec or Montreal
Job type : Permanent | Full time
Salary : To be discussed
As a Technical Support Agent, you will have to:
- Provide technical assistance to users of our MIR-RT software and applications.
- Configure gateways to ensure the exchange of information between MIR-RT and other client software.
- Assist customers in the installation of MIR-RT as well as in the import and transfer of their data.
- Assist customers with software updates.
- Provide the necessary solutions for optimal use.
- Test new features of our software and specific customer changes.
Our requirements for the position:
- Technical in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience in technical support.
- Experience in PC configuration and troubleshooting various Windows operating systems.
- Good knowledge of the office suite.
- Advanced English (spoken and written)
In return, we offer you …
- A flexible schedule, facilitating work / family balance.
- A comprehensive insurance plan paid at 75% by the employer (dental care and telemedicine included)
- Paid training on our MIR-RT software
- Top of the range corporate clothing at 50%.
- A free Surmesur shirt
- Free unlimited gourmet coffee.
- Several corporate discounts with our various partners (hotels, car / truck rentals, etc.)
But above all…
- A stimulating job that meets your aspirations.
- A dynamic working environment.
- A close-knit and helpful team.
- Tailored responsibilities.
- A relationship with passionate customers.
- The autonomy and confidence you hope for.