Do you want to have fun and take on challenges that match your talent?
DataDis is expanding right now and we are looking for junior programmers / analysts who have a particular motivation for learning and who are not afraid of challenges
The position requires to participate in the collective effort in order to analyze and program new functionalities for our MIR-RT application and also to do tailor-made programming for some specific customer requests.
In-house training will be given to develop your skills for the use of our programming language.
Location : Quebec City, QC
Job type : Permanent | Full time
Salary : To be discussed
Our requirements for the position:
- College Diploma
- Good knowledge of the Office suite.
- Programming experience – an asset
- Advanced English (spoken and written) – an asset
In return, we offer you…
- A flexible schedule, facilitating work / family balance.
- A comprehensive insurance plan paid at 75% by the employer (dental care and telemedicine included)
- Paid training on our MIR-RT software
- High-end corporate clothing at 50%.
- A free Surmesur shirt
- Free unlimited gourmet coffee.
- Several corporate discounts with our various partners (hotels, car / truck rentals, etc.)
- A gaming room with video consoles, ping-pong table, etc.
But above all…
- A stimulating job that meets your aspirations.
- A dynamic working environment.
- A close-knit and helpful team.
- Tailored responsibilities.
- A close relationship with passionate customers.
- The autonomy and confidence you hope for.