MIR-RT Optimization service
According to the McKinsey Global Institute in the United States, the lack of employes training on technological tools generates losses of $ 10,000 per year! For this reason, we recently created the MIR-RT optimization program in order to update your database and your use of the software. This measure will increase the efficiency of your employees and thus optimize your investment!
Phase 1- Pre-Analysis * $ 500. Deductible in phase 2.
1. Analysis of the database
- Analysis of the state of the situation; module by module.
- Gateway analysis.
- Identify indicators of underperformance.
2. Tabling of the report.
- Telephone or web meeting with the project manager.
- Decision to proceed to Phase 2.
Phase 2- Analysis of internal processes and filing of the report
1. Project Planning and Management - ½ day
2. Analysis of internal processes - 1 day
- Meeting and observation in the company.
- Support users in MIR-RT.
- Querying users.
3. Report Production - 1 day
4. Summary of the analysis - ½ to 1 day
- Tabling of the report - Situation, solutions, suggestions.
Phase 3 - Optimization of MIR-RT
1. Implementation of the measures.
- User training (possibility to use bank hours)
- Corrections of the database.
- Revision of configurations.
- Modification of MIR-RT processes.