Come join the DataDis team!
We are looking for a dynamic trainer with good communication skills. His main tasks will be to support our customers when implementing our MIR-RT preventive maintenance management software and to train users.
Location : Montreal or Toronto
Position : Full time
Compensation : To be discussed
What are the tasks?
As part of your job, you will need to provide user training on our MIR-RT software and you will need to act as project manager for the duration of the implementation.
As a member of our team of trainers, you will have to participate in updating the training material and propose improvements to our software following the comments of our customers.
What are the job requirements?
- College diploma.
- Training experience.
- Available to work anywhere in Quebec.
- Open to work occasionally outside Quebec.
- Valid passport.
- Knowledge of Windows and the Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Knowledge in the field of mechanical maintenance or transportation would be an asset.
At DataDis, we offer you ...
- A flexible schedule facilitating work / family balance.
- A comprehensive insurance plan paid at 75% by the employer.
- Paid training on our software.
- High-end corporate clothing at 50%.
- Free unlimited gourmet coffee.
But above all,
- A stimulating job that meets your aspirations.
- A dynamic work environment.
- A united and supportive team.
- Tailored responsibilities.
- A relationship with passionate customers.
- The autonomy and trust you hope for.
Join our passionate team and send us your application !