We are a growing company and we are looking for two dynamic trainers assigned to our Montreal office. Their main tasks will be to support our customers when implementing our MIR-RT preventive maintenance management software and to train users.
We offer you...
- Flexible work hours that facilitate work / family balance.
- A salary above the average.
- Paid trips.
- A complete insurance plan paid 80% by the employer.
- Paid training on our software from 3 to 6 months.
But above all,
- A stimulating job that lives up to your personality.
- Responsibilities to your measure.
- A relationship with passionate customers.
- A dynamic work environment.
- A program to develop your skills.
- The autonomy you hope for inside a dedicated team.
What are the tasks?
As part of your job, you will need to provide user training on our MIR-RT software and you will need to act as project manager for the duration of the implementation.
As a member of our team of trainers, you will have to participate in updating the training material and propose improvements to our software following the comments of our customers.
What are the requirements?
- Training experience.
- Mandatory bilingualism.
- Available to work anywhere in Quebec.
- Open to work occasionally outside Quebec
- Passport valid for the United States.
- Knowledge of the Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Knowledge in the field of mechanical maintenance or transportation would be an asset.
Entry into office : september 9th 2019