We are currently looking for a dynamic technical advisor and good communicator. His main tasks will be to provide technical assistance to users of our MIR-RT software and applications.
Position: Full time
Remuneration: To be discussed
What are the tasks?
- Provide technical assistance to users of our MIR-RT software and applications.
- Configure gateways to ensure the exchange of information between MIR-RT and other client software.
- Assist customers in the installation of MIR-RT as well as in the import and transfer of their data.
- Assist customers with software updates.
- Provide the necessary solutions for optimal use.
- Test new features of our software and specific customer changes.
What are the requirements?
- Education in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience in technical support.
- Experience in PC configuration and troubleshooting various Windows operating systems.
- Good knowledge of the Office suite.
At DataDis, we offer you ...
- A flexible schedule, facilitating work / family balance.
- A comprehensive insurance plan paid at 75% by the employer.
- Paid training on our software.
- High-end corporate clothing at 50%.
- Free gourmet coffee at all times.
But above all,
- A stimulating job that meets your aspirations.
- A dynamic work environment.
- A close-knit and helpful team.
- Tailored responsibilities.
- A relationship with passionate customers.
- The autonomy and confidence you hope for.
Join our passionate team and send us your application!